to access Callicore subversion repository, you can browse source with your favorite navigator and download a tarball.
But the best way is to use an SVN client and perform this command : (unix and probably windows)
svn checkout http://svn.bluga.net/callicore/trunk callicore.svn
- this will extract the current version of Callicore sources,
- and create a subdirectory containing source (callicore.svn),
- you need at present 100Mo because there is much of icons,
- to update your local copy, enter in root directory of callicore source, and issue an
- this is a readonly acces, to get write acces, please submit patch ...
- subversion can be configured to work behind proxies.