The PHP-GTK team is proud to announce the release of a beta version of PHP-GTK 2. This release, aptly named extension extravaganza,
brings with it tons of new features that you can look forward
- Overall API coverage is now at 90%, with over 95%
coverage for just the Gtk+ API.
- The GtkTreeView widget has been significantly enhanced
with custom model and drag-and-drop support
- Basic clipboard functionality is now supported.
- Exciting new cross-platform widgets now available through
- Gtk+ versions 2.8 and 2.10 are now supported, which brings
along a host of new features such as enhanced printing
GtkSocket support for
Win32; and a variety of new widgets like
- The usual set of bug fixes and unit test additions.
Head over to the download section on
gtk.php.net and grab a tarball. PHP-GTK 2 is now one step closer to a final release. Thanks to entire PHP-GTK team for making this release possible!